Thursday 28 February 2013

Brook Cottage Books is honoured to have the lovely Charlie Plunkett as the Author in the Spotlight. Welcome Charlie. Lets find out a little about Ms Plunkett!


About Charlie in her own words:
Image of Charlie Plunkett
 
I am a wife, mum and author - although not always necessarily in that order. The birth of my little boy sparked my creative side and I have been charting the milestone moments in our life ever since. My books are ‘true diaries’ that also include useful tips and advice. I began with The True Diary of a Bride-to-be my wedding journal, followed by The True Diary of a Mum-to-be a pregnancy companion and The True Diary of Baby’s First Year a mothering companion. My latest book is 100 Little Words on Parenthood a beautiful compilation with anecdotes, poetry, words of wit and wisdom from 100 contributors. I am currently working on The Toddler Files which will recount my sons first birthday through to his first day at school.

 
When I’m not writing you can usually find me in a sandpit, at the beach, farm or a park. Of all the amazing things I have achieved in my life being a mum is at the very top of the list.
You can read the review for 100 Little Words on Parenthood here on the blog on 4th March 2013! Make sure you pop back to the blog for that.
For more info please visit www.charlieplunkett.co.uk
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlie-Plunkett-Author/
Twitter: @charlieplunkett
 
 
                  

One Response so far.

  1. So thrilled to be here, thanks for having me.

- Copyright © 2013-2014 Brook Cottage Books - Powered by Blogger - Graphics & Blog Customization by JellydogDesign