Wednesday 15 July 2015

Ace by Lyra ParishAce by Lyra Parish

Series: Band of Brothers
Release Date:1st September 2015




ACE a Band of Brothers novel by Lyra Parish Coming September 1, 2015 Cover created by Letitia at RBA Designs
 

ACE by Lyra Parish

Synopsis

My name is Ace and I'm the Ace of Spades. I'm not nice and I misbehave. I will be your nightmare. I will be your dream. I will have you begging for more of me with each scream. The truth is in my lyrics. Uncontrollably controlled. I bleed many things one being Rock & Roll. I don't date or make love, I f*** real hard. Did you know the ace of spades is considered the death card? Love doesn't exist in my world, it never did. Love won't exist in my world; it's something I forbid. My name is Ace and I'm the Ace of Spades. Proceed with caution, because I'm sharp like a blade. The Band of Brothers novels are full length and will follow each brother in the band. They can be read together or separately. If you would like a one-time email when ACE is live on all platforms, please sign up for this email notification: http://bit.ly/acenotification Goodreads Link: http://bit.ly/acegoodreads


Author Bio

Lyra Parish Logo

Lyra Parish loves to write, glamp, and sing obnoxiously loud at the top of her lungs in the shower. Sweet love stories (along with the dirty ones) make her gush. She is a firm believer that a person can never have too many cups of coffee, cats, or happily ever afters. When she isn't busy writing, she can be found sipping various beverages from her non-alcoholic drink buffet, pimp slapping excel spreadsheets, or riding her bike. Lyra lives in Texas with her glassblowing, guitar-playing hubby and black cat named Nibbler.  

Lyra's Links

 

Giveaway

Sign up to receive an ADVANCED review copy of ACE. These will be only be sent to kindle addresses. Several random people will receive them close to release date. http://bit.ly/ACEARCgiveaway

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25260484-ace?from_search=true&search_version=service_impr

 


- Copyright © 2013-2014 Brook Cottage Books - Powered by Blogger - Graphics & Blog Customization by JellydogDesign