Friday 21 February 2014



“The young girl you have found isn’t the first experiment I’ve carried out. She won’t be the last.”

In Liverpool, a series of horrible, grisly and downright gory murders have been taking place. All have been based on unethical psychological experiments. The one thing that links them all.............The university. DI David Murphy has been tasked with bringing the killer to justice. But, DI Murphy has a past that continues to haunt him and make him the ridicule of his colleagues. All, except DS Laura Rossi who continues to put her faith in him, hopeful that as a team they can track down the killer.

Dead Gone is the type of book that I love. It is full of twists and turns that will have  you guessing right up until the very end. Every couple of chapters I kept thinking I knew who the serial killer was. And then I didn't. And then I did again! Its that type of book. The descriptions of the murders are graphic but not overly so. The premise behind the book is very good and really interesting. I love books that give a glimpse into the mind of a killer. This is an excellently written book and I would highly recommend it if you are a fan of psychological thrillers. It will have you on the edge of your seat from the first page! 

BUY

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Great review, I have this book to read and it has now moved up the TBR list!

- Copyright © 2013-2014 Brook Cottage Books - Powered by Blogger - Graphics & Blog Customization by JellydogDesign